Tactical Pen, Red with Black Ink (1100-8)
Product Description for Tactical Pen, Red with Black Ink (1100-8)
Maker: Benchmade (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 97066
Total length: 5.30 in.
Item weight: 1.30 oz.
Shipment weight: 3.0 oz.
Description: Milled from machine-grade 6061 T-6 aluminum with .0005Ē NASA tolerance, the 1100-1 pen meets the same exacting standards as Benchmade's knives. Red with black pen grip, this writing instrument is luxurious and practical. It writes smoothly, and even works upside down. The pen is operational at altitudes up to 12,500, and at temperatures ranging from -30 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. The cap snaps open and closed securely with an internal o-ring fitting. All surfaces have been anodized for appearance and wear resistance. The penís non-reflective components are suitable for tactical applications and may also double as a stylus or kubotan. The removable BP-1 coated stainless pen clip makes it easy to carry and the ergonomic grip and texturing make it a pleasure to use. Refills are available here.
- Cap opens and closes with secure o-ring fitting
- Non-reflective components for tactical applications
- Ergonomic pattern and comfortable texturing provides superior grip
- Red anodized body / black pen grip
- CNC machined 6061 T-6
- Aluminum body, cap, and grip
- Removable BP-1 coated stainless clip
- Replaceable Fisher Space Pen ink cartridges manufactured for Benchmade
- Blue ink
- Made in the USA
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days