Sarek Skeletonized Wrist Watch - Serial No. 15
Product Description for Sarek Skeletonized Wrist Watch - Serial No. 15
Maker: GoS (click to see more by this maker)
Sarek has the largest damascus steel dial made by GoS to date and is the first GoS watch to feature several design elements influenced by Viking imagery. Both the chapter ring and case ring draw inspiration from Viking bracelets and brooches. The GoS crown is shaped to resemble a Viking sword hilt.
Item num: 96055
*** This is handmade and one-of-a-kind ***
Item weight: 3.20 oz.
Shipment weight: 25.6 oz.
Description: GoS watches are a collaboration between Swedish knifemaker Johan Gustafsson (the G in GoS) and watchmaker Patrik Sjogren (the S). Sarek is named after the most famous National Park in Sweden. The pattern and coloring of the Sarek dial is inspired by the landscape of the valley in Sarek National Park in Swedish Lapland.
The GoS Sarek is powered by a Soprod A10 movement that has been customized with a GoS Triskele rotor. The dark GoS rotor has a circular satin finish and is equipped with an additional rhodinated counter weight which has polished bevels and a satin finished surface.
- 43mm x 10.5 mm (5ATM)
- Stainless steel
- This is a unique Sarek and is marked 1 of 1
- It is marked with its serial number - it is the 15th Sarek made
- Lug: 22mm
- Glass: Flat sapphire glass with double sided AR coating -- extra hard on the outside
- Saprod A10 with GoS triskele rotor, dark satin finished with rhodinated additional counter weight
- Dial: Heat colored 164 layer pool and eye pattern stainless damascus
- Index ring inspired by Viking bracelets
- High gloss polished with satin finished grooves
- 7mm diameter with double gasket crown inset
- Strap: Handcrafted moose leather fitted with a stainless steel GoS buckle
- Five year warranty
- Accompanied by individually crafted birch wood box (svepask technique), colored with natural pigments and sealed with high grade natural wax
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days