Winter Nights Skeletonized Wrist Watch - Serial No. 4
Product Description for Winter Nights Skeletonized Wrist Watch - Serial No. 4
Maker: GoS (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 96054
*** This is handmade and one-of-a-kind ***
Item weight: 3.40 oz.
Shipment weight: 27.2 oz.
Description: GoS watches are a collaboration between Swedish knifemaker Johan Gustafsson (the G in GoS) and watchmaker Patrik Sjogren (the S). Winter Nights draws its inspiration from Nordic nature and traditions. During the cold clear winter nights, the chances of seeing the spectacular northern lights are the highest. The swirling patterns of the Winter Nights dial is reminiscent of the rapidly changing shapes of the northern lights.
The GoS Winter Nights is powered by GoS02 movement, which is manufactured by Technotime and customized in the GoS workshop. The movement beats a 4Hz and has a double spring barrel to provide a long reserve of five days.
The GoS Winter Night's case is designed to provide reflections between gold and damascus. The reflections of 18K red gold onto the polished damascus steel is striking. The dial is manufactured from two different Swedish tool steels that are forged together and folded to reach 192 layers before Johan creates his elegant signature patterns.
- 43.5mm x 10.5 mm (5ATM)
- 18K red gold and stainless damascus
- GoS logo engraved on side
- Engraved with serial: No. 4
- Lug: 22mm
- Glass: Flat sapphire glass with double sided AR coating -- extra hard on the outside
- GoS02 caliber based on Technotime TT718 and manufactured to COSC specifications
- A center second hand ticks a 4Hz
- 120 hour power reserve
- Classic finishing with deep polished beveled edges and satin finish top
- Dial: 192 layer wildflower pattern stainless damascus
- Index ring, GoS triskele, hands: Solid 18K red gold, shaped and polished by hand
- Crown: 8.5mm fine-grained stainless damascus with a fileworked edge and double gasket crown inset
- Strap: Handcrafted moose leather fitted with a stainless steel GoS buckle, 7-1/2 inches
- Five year warranty
- Accompanied by individually crafted birch wood box (svepask technique), colored with natural pigments and sealed with high grade natural wax
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days