Inkosi, Large with Natural Micarta
Product Description for Inkosi, Large with Natural Micarta
Maker: Chris Reeve Knives (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 95607
Blade length: 3.60 in.
Total length: 8.40 in.
Blade width: 1.09 in.
Blade thickness: 0.15 in.
Item weight: 4.95 oz.
Shipment weight: 7.6 oz.
Blade: Stonewashed CPM S35VN, 59-60RC with a titanium double lug opener
Handle: Bead blasted 6Al4V titanium with natural canvas micarta inlays
Style: Folding frame lock
Description: Chris Reeve Knives are some of the finest semi-production knives made. Chris has noticed a trend in more compact, everyday carry folders and wanted to create a solution. We are proud to offer the Large Inkosi!. Inkosi is Zulu for chief and this knife certainly commands respect.
The Large Inkosi features:
This Large Inkosi features natural canvas Micarta inlays set into the titanium frame.
- stability to the locking mechanism
- a stout pivot coupling
- oversized phosphor bronze washers are the same size front and back, located off the stop pin, and have extra-large grease pockets
- a sturdier stop pin
- the blade which is 8% thicker than the Large Sebenza 21 introduces CRK’s Large Hollow Grind technology on a smaller knife
- standard double thumb lugs
- pocket clip is mounted so that it rests on the spine rather than the lock bar, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lock bar
- ceramic ball lock bar interface
We are a Chris Reeve Knives authorized retailer. This knife ships with its Certificate of Authenticity, blank warranty card, original box, three wrenches,LocTite, fluorinated grease, and a Chris Reeve polishing cloth. This knife can be taken apart for thorough cleaning - instructions are available at www.chrisreeve.com.
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days