Product Description for Inkosi, Large
Maker: Chris Reeve Knives (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 95371
Blade length: 3.60 in.
Cutting edge length: 3.50 in.
Total length: 8.40 in.
Blade height (at heel): 1.09 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.15 in.
Item weight: 4.95 oz.
Shipment weight: 7.6 oz.
Blade: CPM S35VN, 59-60RC with a blue anodized titanium double lug opener
Handle: 6Al4V Titanium
Style: Folding frame lock
Description: Chris Reeve Knives are some of the finest semi-production knives made. Chris has noticed a trend in more compact, everyday carry folders and wanted to create a solution. We are proud to offer the Large Inkosi!. Inkosi is Zulu for chief and this knife certainly commands respect.
The Large Inkosi features:
We are a Chris Reeve Knives authorized retailer. This knife ships with its Certificate of Authenticity, blank warranty card, original box, three wrenches, and Chris Reeve polishing cloth. This knife can be taken apart for thorough cleaning - instructions are available at www.chrisreeve.com.
- stability to the locking mechanism
- a stout pivot coupling
- oversized phosphor bronze washers are the same size front and back, located off the stop pin, and have extra-large grease pockets
- a sturdier stop pin
- the blade which is 8% thicker than the Large Sebenza 21 introduces CRK’s Large Hollow Grind technology on a smaller knife
- standard double thumb lugs
- pocket clip is mounted so that it rests on the spine rather than the lock bar, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lock bar
- ceramic ball lock bar interface
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days