Osborne AXIS (940S-1) with Carbon Fiber, Serrated
Product Description for Osborne AXIS (940S-1) with Carbon Fiber, Serrated
Maker: Benchmade (click to see more by this maker)
From chores around your urban world to adventurous exploration outdoors, the Osborne series makes the cut.
Item num: 94021
Blade length: 3.40 in.
Total length: 7.87 in.
Blade width: 0.69 in.
Blade thickness: 0.11 in.
Item weight: 2.44 oz.
Shipment weight: 4.4 oz.
Blade: S90V premium stainless steel
Handle: Carbon fiber
Style: Folding AXIS lock
Description: The Osborne AXIS (940S-1) is a progression in design exemplified in glassy smooth function and stealthy structure. Intelligently contoured carbon fiber handle forms go the distance for a lightweight, sure finger grip. This knife pushes the outer limits of utility and the premium steel holds its sharp edge exceptionally well. Unsurpassed AXIS lock mechanics are set into motion with a flick of the ambidextrous thumb-stud. Includes a pocket clip mounted for tip-up carry that be switched for left- or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Warren Osborne
- Fully adjustable blade pivot
- Carbon fiber handle scales with stainless steel liners and anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- Lightweight everyday carry
- One-hand ambidextrous function with dual thumb-studs
- Satin finished S90V (59-61HRC) premium stainless steel blade
- ComboEdge: partial serrated blade for versatility
- Clip: Reversible, tip-up
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days