Sequel (707BK), Black Blade
Product Description for Sequel (707BK), Black Blade
Maker: Benchmade (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 94009
Blade length: 2.95 in.
Total length: 6.75 in.
Blade height (at heel): 0.90 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.10 in.
Blade thickness (at midpoint): 0.10 in.
Blade thickness (near tip): 0.10 in.
Item weight: 2.60 oz.
Shipment weight: 4.6 oz.
Blade: 154CM stainless steel with BK1 coating
Handle: Aluminum with black G10 inlays
Style: Folding AXIS Lock
Description: The Benchmade McHenry and Williams model 707BK Sequel offers an every day use blade with the optimum in agility and quality.
The black, durable BK1 coating stops reflection. 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum scales with textured G10 inlays work nicely with the 154CM stainless steel blade to promote a classic design with modern high performance.
- Designed by McHenry and Williams
- Machined aluminum handle scales with textured G10 inlays
- Lightweight everyday carry
- One-hand ambidextrous function dual thumb stud
- Non-reflective BK1 coated 154CM stainless steel (58-61 HRC), modified drop point blade
- Clip: Tip up, reversible
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
Availability: Not currently available