Maker: Benchmade (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 87970
Blade length: 3.70 in.
Total length: 8.25 in.
Blade height (at heel): 1.15 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.12 in.
Item weight: 3.85 oz.
Shipment weight: 5.6 oz.
Blade: D2 tool steel, HRC 60-62
Handle: Textured G10 scales for tactile grip
Style: Folding Nitrous-Assist
Description: With the introduction of the Nitrous Stryker (913SBKD2), Benchmade took the Stryker and gave it a boost. With the Nitrous assist opening mechanism, one of your most cherished knives just got better. The Nitrous mechanism is built directly into the liners, which propels the blade open with ease. They also upgraded to more tactile G10 handle scales, thumb studs and an overall cool new look. The 913SBKD2 delivers on what it means to be a Black Class knife.
• Double titanium locking-liners
• Nitrous assist opening mechanism
• Blade Style: Spear point; ambidextrous thumb-stud
• Clip: Tip down, removable, black
• Class: Black
• Country of origin: USA
- Modified spear point
- Everyday carry
- One-hand ambidextrous function with dual thumb-studs
- BK1 coated D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Clip: Tip down, removable
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA
Availability: Not currently available