Pika II (10402S)
Product Description for Pika II (10402S)
Maker: Benchmade (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 87967
Blade length: 3.50 in.
Total length: 8.50 in.
Blade height (at heel): 1.10 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.12 in.
Item weight: 3.75 oz.
Shipment weight: 4.7 oz.
Blade: ComboEdge 9Cr13 stainless steel blade, 58-60 Hrc
Handle: Triple-grip pattern glass-filled nylon set on dual stainless steel liners for added strength
Style: Folding lock back
Description: Benchmade's Pika knives just got a "hole" lot better. The Pika II has been retooled and re-engineered to raise the bar on Benchmade's Red Class. They improved the design and function by adding the triple-grip pattern, ambidextrous round thumb-hole openers along with multiple carry-clip locations.
- Ergonomic handle design
- Lockback locking mechanism
- Super-lightweight everyday carry
- One-hand ambidextrous function thumb hole
- 9Cr13 stainless steel blade, (58-60 HRC) clip point
- Clip: Tip up, reversible - four clip locations for multiple deep-carry options
- Class: Red
- Made in China
Availability: Not currently available