Osborne RIFT Axis (950SBK)
Product Description for Osborne RIFT Axis (950SBK)
Maker: Benchmade (click to see more by this maker)
Item num: 86046
Blade length: 3.75 in.
Total length: 8.31 in.
Blade width: 1.15 in.
Blade thickness: 0.12 in.
Item weight: 4.80 oz.
Shipment weight: 6.48 oz.
Blade: 154CM steel with BK1 black coating, HRC 58-61
Style: Folding AXIS lock
Description: The 950SBK Rift is packed with features to help get the job done, opening in a millisecond with just a thumb and and a flick of the
wrist. The premium industrial grade steel body isnít light, but pairing it with a lightweight composite handle keeps this utility blade pocket-sized. The blade features a reverse Tanto for toughness, and a large belly for all the utility cutting you can throw at it. Heavily milled and textured G10 scales to help you get a firm grip on any situation.
- Designed by Warren Osborne
- Heavy duty tactical knife
- Fully adjustable blade pivot
- One-hand ambidextrous function with dual thumb-studs
- Slip resistant Aluminium and G-10 handle
- BK1 coated 154CM stainless steel blade (HRC 58-61), reverse Tanto point
- Clip: Tip up, reversible, black split-arrow
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days